Time-intensive tasks like billing and payroll don’t have to be so complicated.
Our billing processes are designed to be flexible. You can split a bill between two different payers, or set up multiple invoice formats to match different payer requirements. We accommodate numerous state Medicaid billing programs, as well as seamless electronic billing and remittances. Payroll is sophisticated yet simple to run, integrates with most major processors, and works around your preferences.
To reduce billing headaches and to pump confidence into your staff, the ARROW System offers the following:
- Handles multiple billing rates per payer
- Maintains multiple billing contacts per patient where needed
- Works with managed care, state and county Medicaid (including various waiver programs), subcontracting agencies, insurances and other contracts
- Offers flexible methods for calculating invoices, including rounding rules
- Generates electronic billing and applies remittances (e.g., EDI 837 and 835 files)
- Interfaces with payroll and financial applications
- Supports customized invoice layouts, electronic or paper, for individual clients
- Tracks Accounts Receivables
- Offers multiple pay rates per employee depending on contract, office, or specific patient
- Identifies and tracks overtime pay, travel time, in-services, holidays and more
- Raises pay rates when necessary to comply with Living Wage and Wage Parity laws
- Provides a rich set of reports and analytics
- Conveniently interfaces with third party applications
Other helpful features that will set you free from payroll mistakes include:
- Ability to calculate gross payroll based on the verified schedule
- Supplemental pay can be added to appointments for travel or other reimbursements
- Pay rate history is stored within the system
- Entering of payments with auto-apply feature
- Immense time saved during processing!