Scheduling without slip-ups.
Using the ARROW Master Schedule, employees are assigned to clients based on their work preferences and a client’s particular circumstances. It’s easy to accommodate language, pet, dietary, and other unique conditions, as well as avoid assigning declined caregivers to the same patient. Schedule changes for short-term replacements or the duration of future visits are simple and intuitive.
User-friendly is our specialty. The graphical calendar display allows for copying, moving, and editing appointments with a few simple clicks.
Other features include:
- Instant switching between patient and employee schedules
- Color-coded appointments to alert unusual activity
- Employee replacements highlighted and noted for ready follow-up
- A complete audit history available for all appointments
- In-service time tracked and integrated into the employee’s schedule
- Schedulers alerted for potential overtime, or when hours exceed authorized time
- Automatic alternating shifts (e.g., every other week) as an option
With customized settings, your coordinators will find that:
- Scheduled visits adhere accurately to Authorization and Plan of Care
- The system eliminates double data entry with seamless integration across all relevant functions, including HR, billing and payroll
- Their software company values the importance of getting the right caregiver to the right place at the right time
- They sleep well at night knowing only compliant caregivers are servicing patients