Philosophy. We know that remarkable customer support is an absolute must, and we approach each support call in the way we would hope to be treated if the roles were reversed. Our support team lives by a few key guidelines:
1. Be a good listener.
2. Anticipate customer needs.
3. Help customers understand our system. Although our platform is designed to be user-friendly, we encourage users to take advantage of every capability that will help their agency.
4. Respond – in record time.
5. Solicit feedback, and always seek ways to improve.
Setup. ARROW takes implementation and training seriously. When you take the strategic next step and adopt our platform, you become a part of the ARROW family. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively with new clients to quickly set up systems and complete data conversions – minimizing the pain and maximizing the results. We create and stay true to a project plan that best suits the client’s timeline, workflows, dependencies, hardware and network prerequisites.
Education. Upon training and implementation, we stay close by not only with our support team for your specific needs but also with webinars, tutorials, user group session and forums, and other useful resources to help you more fundamentally make the most of ARROW. This flows in both directions, as we look to you to educate us on feature ideas, innovations and simply better ways to do things.
With ARROW’s workflow, you can expect:
- Flexible and highly efficient implementation strategies
- Effective, clear and even “fun” training
- Respect for your office culture
- A digestible education on the ARROW solution
- To reap the rewards of your investment early on
- No surprises!